This crockpot recipe results in tender steaks and creates its own gravy.
Crockpot Mushroom and Onion Venison Steaks
- 1 lb vension steaks
- 1/2 c diced yellow onion
- 1 can Campbell’s Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup/Dip
- 1 c. 7-Up or Sprite
- Season salt
- Garlic pepper
1. Place steaks in crockpot and season.
2. Add in soups, and then pour on 1/2 can or 1 c. of 7-Up.
3. Cook on low 4-6 hours. I usually serve with potatoes and a vegetable, but it could also be served over pasta or rice.
2 thoughts on “Crockpot Mushroom and Onion Venison Steaks”
We made this for dinner tonight. Yummy! Thank you for the share.
Thanks for stopping by, glad you enjoyed it!